Goldberg's shocking comments only fan the flames of anti-Semitism and dishonor the victims of the Holocaust.
45 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2022/01/outrage-leftist-whoopi-goldberg-says-mass-murder-jews-holocaust-not-race-watch/

How much proof does the media need to call-out Whoopi as a racist?

Ho lee fuk, look at this jabba-the-hut lookin' monster !

Blacks have and are the most antisemitic of all people.

Uh-oh. Sounds like it's time for Whoopi Goldberg to be cancelled.

The Holocaust did not happen.. It was all a lie.. Zyclon B gas was used to delouse clothing because of the lice infected with Typhus.. Many of the people in the camps died because of starvation because of the allied bombings targeting the food supply.. The allies caused the deaths not the Germans keeping their workers in good health.. Idiots.. Please tell me why the Germans would have swimming pools at their death camps? People are dumb as shit to believe in such lies..

Edit History

2022-46-Mo 06:46:56 pm

The Holocaust did not happen.. It was all a lie.. Zyclon B gas was used to delouse clothing because of the lice infected with Typhus.. Many of the people in the camps died because of starvation because of the allied bombings targeting the food supply.. The allies caused the deaths not the Germans keeping their workers in good health.. Idiots..

The fat ugly stupid pig has a point.

OK, I need a new word for "stupider than stupid" or "more ignorant than totally f'ing ignorant". I'm gonna have to go and overhaul my entire derogatory comment vocabulary for this lady. Wow.

its only racist if it is against a black skin color person right Goldberg? So other race that might look white skinned it cant be racist right Goldberg?

Edit History

2022-13-Tu 12:13:49 am

its only racist if it is against a white skin color person right Goldberg? So other race that might look white skinned it cant be racist right Goldberg?

Whoopi Goldberg is a great quivering tub of useless liberal shit. Fuck her and fuck anyone who stands with her.

I guess Jews are the new black.

Dissenter
connecting...