A hugge percentage of voters would back someone other than President Biden if the 2024 presidential election were today, according to a Fox News national survey released Sunday. That makes his current reelection prospects dimmer than they ever were for his most recent predecessors, Donald Trump and Barack Obama.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2022/01/huge-percentage-americans-will-not-vote-biden/

Yeah.

Can we get some kind of a map, showing the distribution of people who WOULD vote for Biden again? That may come in handy in the near future.

Edit History

2022-45-Su 09:45:17 am

Yeah.

Can we get some kind of a maps, showing the distribution of people who WOULD vote for Biden again? That may come in handy in the near future.

Who even voted for this Alzheimer's patient the first time?

only morons and rigged voting machines ever voted for this asshole

Vote to execute the usurper traitor though.

I'd prefer if a huge percentage of Americans would not vote for democrats again. However, I'll take what I can get.

Truth is Trump won and the Jews are criminals world wide! If we expel the Jews from office, our country will heal! If they remain we will continue to plunge into darkness!

Edit History

2022-52-Su 12:52:28 pm

Truth is Trump won and the Jews are criminals world wide! If we expel the Jews from office our country will heal! If they remain we will continue to plunge into darkness!

A huge percentage didn't the first time either, so not really shocking.

The ones who WILL are known as communists, fuckheads, and traitors!

let me fix that headline...

" Huge percentage of Americans did not vote for Biden the first time"

Biden will be in Diapers and in a nursing home by the end of 2022

Dissenter
connecting...