Young people are kicking in doors, some hard enough to burst them open, while listening to the song "Die Young" by Kesha.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/12/somebody-bound-get-shot-door-kicking-trend-users-beating-strangers-doors/

Kicking in doors besides being destruction of private property, is a assault on the homeowner, who suddenly surprised, legally fearing for their life, and their family may respond with deadly force.

#StupidityEndsBadly

#DeadDumbasses

#00 Buckshot

"somebody is bound to get shot" would improve the gene pool.

New code word for blacks is "young people"? First I heard of it.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but this seems like a great way to have a lot of "they were just pranking and someone shot them" deaths leading to a push by mostly the MSM to outlaw self-defense.

if they do there here they're going to eat a .45acp or a .44spl, both 230 gr. lead

1) We ALL FUCKING KNOW who is doing this shit.

2) No. You CAN'T shoot somebody for kicking your door and leaving.

3) You have no fucking idea of the INTENT of the cocksucker kicking your door in, so any reasonable person is going to grab the shotgun, or a baseball bat, or a fucking rolling pin when they hear someone busting in.

4) Some people will SHOOT, by accident or out of fear, and they are going to go to prison for manslaughter AT LEAST.

5) Some CRIMINAL BLM cunts are going to kick doors right off the fucking hinges and figure.. may as well rob/rape/kill since the door is down and they think they can take the terrified single chick with the rolling pin.

#anarchotyranny

Young people or just simply IDIOTS? Another sad indictment of our society that they find following some idiotic "online" suggestion compelling. So be it. Let Darwinism take its course...

WTF? Now the police are suggesting that TikTok determines the right to defend their property and lives? Get rid of Pritchard!

[Petaluma Police Department's Jennifer Pritchard warned that* people unfamiliar with TikTok could take someone kicking in their door as "real life or death situation."*]

Shoot first, ask questions later... Don't try kicking in my door because I can't guarantee there will be an option to answer questions later.

Dissenter
connecting...