(THE HILL) – Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg stressed in a new interview that families who buy electric vehicles (EVs) "never have to worry about gas prices again." While speaking on MSNBC's "The Sunday Show With Jonathan Capehart," Buttigieg noted that Democrats' proposed social spending package includes incentives to make it more affordable to buy an…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/12/pete-buttigieg-families-buying-electric-cars-never-worry-gas-prices/

Electric prices will go up! Particularly prices at the charging station. Reasons can be made to do or cover anything.

SO what the hell are they going to do ' about dead , worn out batteries ' is that earth friendly .. or are Buttigieg going bury them in a land filled next to a lake !! anyone NOT everyone wants a dumb electric car ...As for Me I'll drive my Porsche

Edit History

2021-48-Sa 05:48:52 pm

SO what the hell are they going to do ' about dead , worn out batteries ' is that earth friendly .. or are Buttigieg going bury them in a land filled next to a lake !! anyone NOT everyone wants a dumb electric car ... and can not afford one way .. as for Me I'll drive my Porsche

NO, but they DO have to worry about electricity becoming the new Gas!! When they're crying about having to spend $25.00 for a 10min. charge.....I'll be one of the many laughing hysterically at them!!!

Same as vegetarians never have to worry about beef prices, but they still got to eat.,Fukin pickle kisser

Fucking degenerate moron, he thinks everyone is as stupid as he is.

Nope. Electricity and battery replacement. Do you even know where cobalt comes from? China. Know where gas comes from? Not China.

With average price now $52,000, and their electric bill sky rocketing monthly for charging fees, nothing will be gained by pansy Pete's dumb ass electric car "no worry" plan, especially for poorer folks who won't be able to afford such an expense.

#FaggotLogic

electric cars are WORSE for the environment, less efficient, and MORE EXPENSIVE. PLUS, it puts you on the smart grid which they can turn you on and off at will total control. no thanks! 🐸

Buttigieg is a sanctimonious jerk, but electric cars are better than gas ones. They are faster and quieter and there's almost no maintenance. The self driving features take most of the annoyance of commuting away, too.

Dissenter
connecting...