(UPI) – People Magazine named Dolly Parton, Sandra Oh, Simone Biles and National Teacher of the Year Juliana Urtubey – along with all of America's Teachers – its 2021 honorees. People reported that each individual did their part to make the world a better place during a "transformative year." The magazine also listed the different…
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/12/dolly-parton-simone-biles-people-magazines-people-year/

Wow that makes no sense at all.

How does Dolly keep those critters up there? They've gotta be hanging down around her ankles by now.... Duck Tape seems inadequate... Steel cables maybe?

Love it when media outlets are struggling to be significant. Woke is wearing thin and they know it so juke in some titties and make up some shit.

heres the extension to make the dislike button on youtube videos be seen again

https://www.returnyoutubedislike.com/install

I watched an interview where she talked about her breast. She said "It use to be that when my husband wanted look at them, he would lift up my shirt. Now he has to lift up the bottom of my skirt"

There was a time when Playboy would have paid Dolly $50 million to be a Playboy centerfold. Now Dolly would have to pay Playboy that much.

Did Parton recently kiss Jew ass? Or is it just because she's reportedly perverted?

Dissenter
connecting...