Dennis Prager: 'There is little as happiness-inducing as having kindred spirits in your life'
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/12/come-closet-conservative/

Pretty much everyone I ever met who is FROM China... AGREES.

I mean that they all AGREE with each other, and agree with whatever the CCP does or says, and will generally defend the CCP until they die.

That's because the CCP FUCKING MURDERED EVERYONE who ever questioned them FOR THREE FUCKING GENERATIONS. They removed dissent form the gene pool.

So PUSH FUCKING BACK on all of this shit before they start murdering people. That doesn't mean you should go full fucking GabRant at work. It means you should push back, wherever you can, however you can... every fucking day.

It's a free country until you stop fighting for it.

Edit History

2021-13-Tu 12:13:38 am

Pretty much everyone I ever met who is FROM China... AGREES.

I mean that they all AGREE with each other, and agree with whatever the CCP does or says, and will generally defend the CCP until they die.

That's because the CCP FUCKING MURDERED EVERYONE who ever questioned them FOR THREE FUCKING GENERATIONS.

So PUSH FUCKING BACK on all of this shit before they start murdering people. That doesn't mean you should go full fucking GabRant at work. It means you should push back, wherever you can, however you can... every fucking day.

It's a free country until you stop fighting for it.

If you aren't strong enough to be a Conservative in front of sheeple...

maybe you should crawl back in your safespace.

Marxist want you to fear Truth & Facts

No, I'm a Libertarian. I am quite okay with Conservatives. I know they're quite reasonable people. Many of them that identify as Conservative, actually aren't. They're actually ultra-nationalist. Just like there are Faux-Libertarians that are also in that same group. Honestly they can give the Conservatives/Libertarians a bad name. Just like how the modern Liberals and Progressives of the Left give old school Liberals a bad name.

They're pretty easy to spot once you notice what they say and do. But Conservatives share a lot of common ethos as Libertarians, and in some ways are like them the most out of any other group on the political spectrum.

Why even bother being a "Conservative?" They are quite literally 2 weeks behind being extreme Liberal-Left on EVERYTHING.

That slut aint no conservative

No, you should come out of the closet as Pro White. Stop being timid. You are shaming your ancestors.

Dissenter
connecting...