(GIZ CHINA) – The Apple AirPods are small. This might cause some strange incidents. Recently, Carli Bellmer, a 27-year-old woman in Boston, swallowed an AirPod headset. Carli told that when she was going to bed, she was holding the headphones in one hand and painkillers in the other. When she found that the pill she…
1 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/11/woman-accidentally-swallows-airpods-records-audio-stomach/

She's not even the first window licker to do this, next

loading...
Log In
Dissenter
connecting...