Wisconsin's two U.S. senators are asking that the Wausheka tragedy not continue to become political fodder.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/11/wisconsin-senators-demand-people-stop-politicizing-waukesha-attack/

HAHAHAHA. You can't make this stuff up. The lefties politicize it every time when whites do something bad.

Fuck off; The Dems politicize everything under the sun whether it is political or not and this was fucking terrorism

It's not political - a BLM terrorist killed more White people.

"Political" means concerning "the people." Since this event concerns a pro-BLM black nationalist which by definition makes him a racist who murdered 6 and severely injured dozens more by rampaging his truck thru a Christmas Parade, I fail to see how this is anything but political.

If as some people say the Fed's want to provoke a violent response from the right why do the always downplay black on White violence?

That's hard to do, considering his motives were birthed from identity politics. He was clearly brainwashed by those who would perpetuate hatred and racism- to the point his life had become a byproduct of an ill-gotten movement. The thumbnail above speaks for it self.

Let's racialize it instead.

Senators Demand? So pass a law already. They can't say something and expect their wishes to become law.

The definition of terrorism!

Johnson and Baldwin:. two do-nothings. They should try laying in a hospital bed "healing" from being racially attacked..

Edit History

2021-10-Mo 04:10:38 am

Johnson and Baldwin:. two do-nothing cucks. I wish they were laying in a hospital bed "healing" from being racially attacked.

2021-04-Mo 06:04:55 am

Johnson and Baldwin:. two do-nothings. I wish they were laying in a hospital bed "healing" from being racially attacked.

Dissenter
connecting...