On Wednesday, Michigan once again had the nation's highest seven-day rate of infections as hospitals are overwhelmed.
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/11/whitmer-loses-control-virus-military-stepping-situation-grows-dire/

Don't believe the lies. I'm in Michigan and can only speak for my local hospital. Yes, cases have gone up. But the main reason our hospital is overrun is because workers are quitting in droves due to the vaccine mandate and poor working conditions. They had to close off an entire section due to LACK OF STAFF. Those are the facts straight from the mouths of people I know who work there.

Some of these people get tested every week and they aren't even sick. A turnip will test positive if you run the test long enough.

The latest 'surge' in infections is due to the Vaccinated IDIOTS. The 'brainwashed and lied to' will never realize that the 'Experimental Medical Treatments' are what is killing them.

So the people of Michigan vote to strip Whitler of emergency powers so she cannot imprison them and her response is to call in the military...

How's Florida doing?

Asking for a friend.

Lack of staff and vaxx damaged zombies are a bad combination.

I live in Michigan. Not one person that I am aware of is fucking sick. The whole thing is a hoax.

According to the article, they are calling in the military to supplement hospitals that are short staffed. The article doesn't say why they are short staffed, but reading between the lines I think it's likely due to vaccine mandates in those hospitals.

"have died due to confirmed or possible COVID-19 cases" here we go again with the bullshit numbers. I'd also like to see the CT for each and every RT-PCR test done there. This insane tyrant won't let go of her dictator status and I guarantee you she has put out the order to spin up the Cases!Cases!Cases to keep her unconstitutional power over the people.

I did not see any valid numbers on deaths FROM covid, of course.

Only sending 44 medical personnel for a dire situation. I wonder how many employees quit due to the vax mandate. So, is it understaffed due to the vax mandate or a dire situation? It could be both, in which case, 44 medical personnel isn't enough.

Dissenter
connecting...