A reporter for NBC News said he called the Secret Service after discovering a gunmaker was making 'Brandon' parts at the expense of Biden.
41 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/11/nbc-news-treating-go-brandon-danger-bidens-life-contacts-secret-service/

Kathy Griffin with a bleeding severed head....OK. Let's go, Brandon! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Anybody else over this hand-wringing, pearl-clutching bullshit?

Snowflakes melt in the heat of freedom. Call 911; someone disagrees with me!

Edit History

2021-00-Tu 11:00:37 am

Snowflakes melt in the heat of freedom.

I guess biden isn't the only one who needs a change of clothes. Absolute fucking pussies. Cry more and drown.

It's working!

So then, we're finally done having public sex with Kathy Griffin? NBC, "Nothing But Collusion" is a joke. Let's Go Brandon...I prefer the original version. Fuck NBC too.

Nothing But Communism is hysterically anti-gun and pro-Hidey/Hoe who stole the show. NBC is guilty of treasonous co-conspiracy to overthrow the duly elected US government. The whole MSM is. Time for major arrests of everyone who participated.

In the future, the LGB lowers may be a collector's item. And FJB and LGB are legitimate free speech. This reporter got his panties in a bunch while ignoring the far worse things the left has said and done. In many ways the lefties are like spoiled brat children. They want their liberty and licentiousness while allowing the opposition no freedom at all.

Do they actually think all the crap they said about Trump just went away ? How about this . Fuck Joe Biden.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did it work?

Lord please give us the deaths of our politicians, teachers, school board members and media to save us. Amen.

Dissenter
connecting...