(TIM CAST) – British elementary school is asking boys as young as three-years-old to wear skirts to school in order to “promote equality.” Castleview Primary in Edinburgh has received backlash after emailing parents about their request. “An email to parents from Castleview said it wanted children to be ‘comfortable’ taking part and that trousers and…
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/11/elementary-school-asks-boys-young-3-wear-skirts-school-equality/

Sounds like pedophilia with extra steps. I mean, don't get me wrong, if a kid wants to wear a skirt... who cares? But this idea where you're going out of your way to push for this sort of thing... no, that directly implies a third party has some kind of unhealthy fixation with the fashions of school children... likely fetish based fixations, which means it's either some kind of sexual indoctrination, or some kind of sexual perversion. Like how John Money would literally masturbate over his work... you know, before they all killed themselves. Fetish driven "experimentation"... never ends well!

Edit History

2021-22-Fr 02:22:09 pm

Sounds like pedophilia with extra steps. I mean, don't get me wrong, if a kid wants to wear a skirt... who cares? But this idea where you're going out of your way to push for this sort of thing... no, that directly implies a third party has some kind of unhealthy fixation with the fashions of school children... likely fetish based fixations, which means it's either some kind of sexual indoctrination, or some kind of sexual perversion. Like how John Money would literally masturbate over his work... you know, before they call killed themselves. Fetish driven "experimentation"... never ends well!

these are some really sick assholes

Queers almost always wind up as chicken hawks

Grooming boys for pedophile sex.

Just go ahead and chop off their dicks you fucking demons.

Skirts on boys? How about pants on girls for equality? Oh wait , they already do that!

Boy should say “I don’t believe ㏌ equality” gets sent to a mental health hospital to be killed.

ladyboys in training

Dissenter
connecting...