Just as the famous red kettles of the Salvation Army are appearing nationwide for the international charitable organization's major fundraising effort, the organization abruptly has withdrawn a controversial "guidance" that warned white Americans racism is "systemic" and Christians would "evaluate" their racist practices.
41 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/11/donations-dry-salvation-army-pulls-u-turn-guidance-whites/

This is not a U-turn, it's a re-packaging.

If the Salvation Army has an "International Social Justice Commission", and it obviously does, the organization has already bought into the leftwing Marxist narrative. They are feeling the pushback and will simply re-package the same crap in a prettier wrapping.

I have NO objection to an HONEST discussion on racism, but there can be no honest discussion as long as it ONLY points the finger at white people and lets blacks (and other colored peoples) off the hook.

Who could have seen that coming? lol. Not another dollar from me. Ever.

Reminds me of when Gillette was bashing men while trying to sell shaving products...

Too fucking late.... showed your true colors. ( phun intended). Think of all the people you have harmed. Just for being woke

Attack those who donate to your cause. Fucking woke retards..

Misunderstood? Do they think we are idiots? Quote: the guide "recommended white people within the charitable organization 'lament, repent and apologize for biases or racist ideologies held and actions committed.'

Too late, I will not support an organization which FALSELY claims to be Christian but supports these satanic groups which are trying to divide America. They are wolves in sheep's clothing, and should be avoided.

LULZ. Hard pass. Why is it they hate absolutely everything about white peepo, except their green money?

The donation ship has permanently left the harbor. The woken is broken, neither salvation, nor army, begone forces of darkness.

I’m never giving this Commie Scum of an organization a penny, don’t give a damn about their reversal - it’s spin.

Dissenter
connecting...