Another Democrat in Congress has now threatened the U.S. Supreme Court over its coming ruling on abortion.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/11/another-democrat-threatens-u-s-justices-coming-abortion-decision/

When they feel like they might lose, democrats always resort to terrorism.

the bloody child sacrifice rite of the insane left/lib cabal

Is it not illegal for members of the Senate to threaten SCOTUS 'justices' as it is for the average citizen?

The Big abortion lie: "I had friends in college who were forced to seek dangerous back alley abortions because women across the country were denied access to critical family planning services." There is no evidence and there has never been, that SUPPORTS that assertion which became a major argument for the legalization of abortion. What is definitively known however (and many people know someone who went through the process) is that most illegal abortions prior to legalization were carried out in Hospitals, medical clinics, Doctors' clinics and midwifery consulting rooms under the pseudonym of "D.N.C" (Dilation and Curettage) for normal everyday gynecological issues. The backyard abortion myth arose from the fact that where such procedures went wrong and significant bleeding and complications. many threatening and even becoming fatalities ( as many cases STILL happen even now), such cases had to go to hospitals for treatment and "backyard abortions" and not "illegal terminations" was provided as the excuse to protect the doctors and medical staff involved. When I was at university in the early 60's most students, male and female, knew who the medical staff involved in this illegal staff were and where they practised. Even the authorities knew them but the "protection money" paid to them was very lucrative. Bit like the drug trade to-day.

It's usually the ones who have had abortions that are fànatical

"I hope the Supreme Court is listening to the people of the United States because – to go back to Adam Sexton’s question – I think if you want to see a revolution go ahead, outlaw Roe v. Wade and see what the response is of the public, particularly young people," Shaheen said."

Break out the big guns then, let's go bitch, fire up your evil fucking minions, people are ready to fight 💥💥 out go the lights.

#FuckRoevsWade

What’s Maxine Waters have to say about it? I’m sure she could rally her supporters

If you lived 'pre-Roe', then you would know since that time birth control has been developed including pills, inserts, and morning after pills. Before these responsible options being available, you might be right.

But how about recognizing sex can result in pregnancy? How about expecting personal responsibility?

[In a separate statement, Shaheen said, "I’ve lived the consequences of the pre-Roe era – I had friends in college who were forced to seek dangerous back alley abortions because women across the country were denied access to critical family planning services. We cannot allow Republican lawmakers to turn back the clock on women’s reproductive health and rights, which is precisely what the Mississippi case seeks to do]

Dissenter
connecting...