Every good captain knows that responding to an attack with force isn't always the best solution.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/10/william-shatner-destroys-george-takei-spiteful-response-captain-kirks-spaceflight/

The Canadian (Shatner) and Takei need to go back to the 1960's in the 20th Century and have their little "fight" The fact is, like the Mama's and the Papa's, it is all really irrelevant right now but if I had to chose from Star Trek and the Mama's I would like to resurrect the Cass Eliot and Michelle Phillips (John-Denny) crew as they had some sweet music (I am not saying John did NOT eventually go near insane-he did- but the fact is that the world we thought we knew in the 1960's was the last good time we would ever see....and if we only knew the cancer that was hatched (Hillary R Clinton) for example

Huh, man best known for the "Oh, my" catchphrase ten(?) years ago is jealous of actor who plaryed arguably one of the most recognizable and beloved characters in TV history. Who'd have thunk it?

Takei like military we have now has no respect for the chain of command. Kirk should lock him up in the Enterprise Brig for insubordination..

Shatner could have went on a three day orbit with SpaceX but chose the fag, not space ship instead, so fag Takei should have been happy. Takei has, and always will be a worthless, envious P.O.S.

The only problem with this is George takei probably enjoyed it when shatner late his nuts on his face with this comment

Takei seems to have found a new role as an angry old Hollyweirdo who dumps on anyone who isn't George Takei or maybe Cher to keep himself in the news. So what if a 90 year old takes a short hop outside of the atmosphere in the comical Flying Bezos Phallus? Some 90 year old people run in an finish marathons too.

Edit History

2021-15-Mo 12:15:53 am

Takei seems to have found a new role as an angry old Hollyweirdo who dumps on anyone who isn't George Takei or maybe Cher to keep himself in the news. So what it a 90 year old takes a short hop outside of the atmosphere in the comical Flying Bezos Phallus? Some 90 year old people run in an finish marathons too.

Shitdicks are fucking repulsive.

Dissenter
connecting...