A man was awarded $10 million after a jury determined he was fired by his company as part of a racial and gender equity program.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/10/white-man-awarded-10-million-proving-jury-fired-make-room-diversity-hires/

Good! Discrimination against a WHITE MALE is finally proven in court. Those 'diversity' hires aren't worth paying for anyway. The whole company should end up broke because they went WOKE. Just think of all that wasted money coming in from Obama care.

And yet the little faggot says he still believes in strong diversity, note that he's only mad that his senior vice president of marketing position was taken from him. I'm sure he feels that those further down the leadership totem pole should be replaced for those diversity points.

Why the fuck would the idiot say he still believes in diversity? If it were me I'd speak out against the idea of "diversity" enforced through shallow things like skin color, gender or sexuality and say we should go back to a purely merit based system. Let the best person for the job fill the role. How does someone's skin color, genitals, or sexuality have any impact on their ability to do the job?

Excellent, although it should have been $10 billion.

Use some of that money to construct a statue of Robert Lee.

It will be appealed and appealed in hopes it bankrupts the employee before he ever see's a penny.

Good, now where is the rest of our money? This has happened to tens of millions of Whites.

Dissenter
connecting...