Dennis Prager argues from the Bible for accountability in relation to accidental homicide
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/10/someone-must-go-prison-killing-halyna-hutchins/

If ANY NORMAL PERSON did exactly what Alec Baldwin did, he would AT LEAST catch a manslaughter charge.

If you point a firearm at someone and pull the trigger, you are 100% responsible for the result. Period.

But we have TWO JUSTICE SYSTEMS in the United States: one for normal people, and one for "important" Democrats. So Alec Baldwin will blame the prop stooge and go back to aping Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live.

I agree but OTOH, the cold blooded murder of ashli babbitt has gone unpunished. The fake news press refuses to even talk about it!!!

If it wasn't a prop gun then WHO IS IT REGISTERED TO???

if anyone should be in any trouble its David Halls, who handed him the gun and telling him it was "cold," or no live rounds. i dont believe it was an accident

Who ever loaded that gun should catch at least manslaughter charge. I just heard they were using the gun to target practise on beer cans and bottles few hours before filming.

As much as I can’t stand Alec, I don’t think he himself should be charged with anything. The person who loaded the gun was at fault though, and heads must roll

Dennis Prager, whom I normally agree with in principle, is citing Jewish law from the Bible ( like most Christians that are technically STILL Jewish & following the Jewish god & his laws ). Supposing we should also be stoning women still? All for Baldwin getting manslaughter though - but sounds like the dbag was upset so how 'unintentional' was this really. Premeditated, probably not... INTENTIONAL.. prob so.

Dissenter
connecting...