Our police officers deserve better than this if they're going to put themselves in harm's way every day to protect and serve their community.
51 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/10/punk-allegedly-beats-cops-face-bloody-laughing-bystander-livestreams-brutal-attack/

Too bad he couldn't get to his gun so he could have blow this đź–•motherfucker away.

Where is the outrage when the COPS do the same to citizens during peaceful protest. I wish this on all those COPS. It would be better than watching the Dave chapel comedy special.

Punk? Ah that would be a Democrat pet

I don't know what to think towards cops anymore. I see what's going on in AUS and instantly hate cops for basically being the jack boots for communism. Then at the same time I see many doing wonderful things like buying Christmas presents for kids in need. I guess it depends what region/area and what party runs the show. Democrat places are total shitholes and cops there are usually better off quitting. Cops in small towns seem much better than say city cops.

The police enforced the mask mandate. IDGAF anymore...

I've seen too many examples of cops turning on us taxpayers to really care much what happens to them.

This is what they deserve if they enforce mask mandates and vax mandates.

I'm extremely ready to intervene in such a situation ....

Video is age restricted and I don't have a JudeTube account. Someone upload it to GabTV.

It's all fun & games until the Judge sentences you!!!! I bet the dumb nig stops laughing then!!! As for the guy who live streamed it.....Your live stream is evidence of YOUR crime, & YOU will NOT be able to talk YOUR way out of it!!!

Dissenter
connecting...