(THE COLLEGE FIX) – A professor and program director at a prominent Catholic law school argues against religious exemptions for Covid vaccines, saying they should not exist. Jessica Levinson is a clinical professor of law at Loyola Marymount Law School in Los Angeles and director of its Public Service Institute. The professor recently wrote a…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/10/law-professor-covid-vaccine-exemptions-not-exist/

Law Professor, Jessica Levinson, declares that she does not understand the U.S. Constitution, and is completely unqualified to teach law.

fire this fraud?

why working at a catholic institution and insist the state hAs more say over your body than you your doctor or your god.

nm for just a flu.

fraud much?

No one owns my body, it is the vessel for my Soul. I'm not responsible for anyone's health or well being. No one is responsible for my health or well being. Eat a bag of aids turds you leftist control freak weakling masochists.

Edit History

2021-05-Fr 07:05:03 pm

No one owns my body, it is the vessel for my Soul. I'm not responsible for anyone's health or well being. No one is responsible for my health or well being if I have not requested it. Eat a bag of aids turds you leftist control freak weakling masochists.

You are 100% CORRECT Professor... They shouldn't have to exist. Because mandating medical decisions for others is a fucking crime! There shouldn't be any NEED to have exemptions, because mandating medical decisions and taking away the freedom of choice of others, should get you hanged for treason.

Commie piece of shit.

I'm just gonna keep saying it..

Jab me, and I'll consider myself Dead... that means my morality-meter is gonna hit ZERO and getting retribution for killing me won't really register on my guilt-meter

Edit History

2021-07-Fr 11:07:10 pm

Jan me, and I'll consider myself Dead... that means my mprality-meter is gonna hit ZERO and retribution for killing me won't really register on my guilt-meter

2021-07-Fr 11:07:46 pm

Jab me, and I'll consider myself Dead... that means my mprality-meter is gonna hit ZERO and retribution for killing me won't really register on my guilt-meter

Levinson, Catholic, pick one.

"Law professor" - The clinical trials for the 'vaccines' will not end until 2023. At that time they will be published, and peer reviewed. Until that time these shots continue to be 'medical experimentation' authorized under emergency use conditions in response to a virus that has a proven survivability rate of 99% in nearly all age groups. So, 'program director at a Catholic university' explain how it is that you can arrive at 'mandating medical experiments' on the entire population without exception, and not run into Nuremberg Code/Helsinki Agreement issues. Medical experimentation is NEVER mandated, it is always voluntary, and often pays participants. These 'mandates' should not exist.

I don't need a "religious" exemption, I need a "common sense" or "my body, my decision" exemption.

Someone should remind this tyrannical "law" professor of Virginia's state motto

Dissenter
connecting...