(FOX NEWS) – Facing an enthusiasm deficit among Democrats with just a week and a half to go in a deadlocked race with Republican gubernatorial nominee Glenn Youngkin, the pressure is rising for former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe to break through his party’s perceived complacency. "We need people to get out and vote. I cannot…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/10/dead-even-virginia-governors-race-mcauliffe-battles-dems-enthusiasm-gap/

I have every confidence that they will cheat their way out of that shit, and they are a pack of disingenuous cunts.

#VOTEANYWAY

#defortifyelections

Why is this dead-even???

My guess is Soros and his ilk will pay to play for this cuck. If they can’t cheat, they can’t win! I know I heard that before somewhere. 🤔

Can we please stop pretending that these elections are real?

Translation: They need to print moar fake McAuliffe ballots

Maybe the "woke" Virginia Democrats are tired of electing rich, old, white men???

As a critical race theorist ain't McAuliffe just another privileged white supremacist?

McCauliffe is the ONLY name you see in the news, and you see it EVERY DAY. The only way Youngkin gets his name in the paper is if McCauliffe mentions it. This race is NOT 'dead even'...they just need to hype the headline so the cheat can happen, same as it did with Newsome. The play is getting old. VIDEO the back alleys where the vote counts are going on - do it until they end the counts, and video the HELL out of the police officers trying to get you to stop recording. FUCK the fraud, FUCK JOE BIDEN. ...and fuck democrats who still support this filth.

Voters hesitancy

"Just Say No" to mcauliffe

Dissenter
connecting...