A union that represents academics has declared its commitment to allowing members to "self-identify" not only as being of the opposite sex, but also as black or disabled.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/10/academic-union-allows-members-self-identify-black-disabled-opposite-sex/

Our new Woke culture rot & the dumbing down of America, as we continue to lag further behind the world in education.

You do realized, my fine-feathered fools, that this also opens up the door to allowing all of us to declare minority and transgender statuses so we can say and do whatever we want and sue for discrimination at the first sign of resistance? This is the loophole we've all been waiting for.

It seems like the Academic Union is full of blind people with no identity at all. I see brown people identifying themselves as "Black People" even though they're not black, so who's lying to whom?

Eeverybody wants that affirmative action.

Cut funding for liberal arts programs, now. Enforce SAT scores for advanced degree programs

So if I Identify as a black lesbian general billionaire they will walk on eggshells around me?🤡🤣

Edit History

2021-47-Su 05:47:41 pm

So if I Identify as a black lesbian general billionaire they will walk in eggshells around me?🤡🤣

So now Whites get to be better blacks than blacks, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

There are only two genders, male and female. No matter how hard you try to bully the weak sheep in office, the parts will never fit nor ever shall. Plus, never forget, the companion for Adam was created from one of his ribs.

So the average well credentialed and qualified white guy can once again qualify for a full professorship again if he will only self identify as a black, disabled lesbian?

Dissenter
connecting...