Some families in Afghanistan are selling their children to pay their bills, according to new reports.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/10/abandoned-biden-winter-fast-approaching-afghans-forced-sell-off-children/

So what? Afghanistan is not America and it never will be. Fuck off.

This is horrible! Quick! Send $250M more in "Humanitarian Assistance" in CASH directly to the Taliban. That will fix it.

Islam has been doing this since the seventh century, family is treated like cattle, bought and sold at the family patriarch's whim. Personally seen with my own eyes their brutality, where children were purposely maimed so that every day they would sit them in the Medina to collect alms.

Hey! Maybe that's exactly what the State Department wants? They want to buy children and use them as child sex slaves for the very wealthy.

womp womp not my problem they should choose to live differently

If this is true it's the most heart-wrenching thing I've heard in a long time. Man this breaks my heart.

They usually turn on their non-Muslim neighbors at this point, but there aren't any around.

Edit History

2021-09-Su 08:09:53 pm

They usually turn on their Christian neighbors at this point, but there aren't any around.

Dissenter
connecting...