Republican leaders warned that the more aggressive the Biden administration becomes, the more resistance it will encounter.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/us-surgeon-general-biden-will-announcing-steps-fight-covid-coming-days/

It's time for those who believe in sovereign rights and civic nationalism to stand. They've set the playing field with talks of domestic terrorism and are urging civil unrest. Truly evil. We've sat on our asses too long as globalist forces secure their communistic dominance outside our country. They've the practice and the knowledge to fight back against a resistance still not large enough in America. Have we the numbers to end this disgusting game? The time is now.

Good cop Bad cop ain't gonna work either. USPS, Biden Adninistration, CDC, NIH, etc., are exempt from these mandates. I smell law suit here, but we have a compromised ACB in SCOTUS. She got a great book deal, like Obama though!

Republican leaders warn what will they do this time? Shake both fists before rolling over?

Understand what's going on:

https://beastwatchnews.com/covid-vaccine-is-the-mark-of-the-beast-let-me-show-why-how-and-what-it-means

The video is an hour long. There is content in this video that may invoke anger and revolt. This may deter one from completing the video. However continue the video because it will provide a comprehensive understanding tying all the arguments together and support the premise. Watch the video where you will not be interrupted and can give your undivided attention. There is content that can go deep, but it won't go over one's head. One just needs to pay attention. Thank you for your time.

fights COVID

Destroys the economy

Did we change the word 'Freedom' to 'Covid' and no one told me?

Dissenter
connecting...