'The ban will be in effect until the state of Texas withdraws its unconstitutional ban on abortion or until it is overturned in court.'
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/portland-vote-texas-travel-ban-protest-new-pro-life-law/

ha ha ha, as if Texas gives a crap that dipshits from Moscow of the Cascades won't come visit

Twink Wheeler is a Moron. It was a party requirement before he was put on the ballot. The city council are mostly communist crackheads and just plain defectives.

Damn. I now wish I was a TX resident.

I am sure Texans are celebrating!

Great! Keep the commie, baby killing, sub-human scum out of Texas. Texas needs to ban the fuckers from Texas. Round up all democrats and deport them back to china.

If you could go ahead and make it illegal for residents to move here as well that'd be great. K thanks.

Oh no, but what about the Austin housing market without all the Portlanders?

Not unconstitutional, robots keep repeating as if it were true, but what they are doing IS unconstitutional.

Texas will shed a tear as your businesses continue to flee your state for freedom of commerce.

Texas: "Oh...no...please stop. We would never recover if Portland didn't ever come here. I guess we have to do what they want since we'er so dependent on Portland."

Dissenter
connecting...