(BUSINESS INSIDER) – A McDonald's in Medford, Oregon, has a banner out front advertising that it is hiring 14- and 15-year-old workers. "There are always staffing issues, but this is unheard of," the Biddle Road restaurant operator, Heather Coleman, told Insider. She said the situation is unique in her family's 40-year history operating McDonald's franchises.…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/oregon-mcdonalds-desperate-workers-hung-huge-banner-calling-14-year-olds-apply/

Continue to give unemployment to qualified workers, with extra federal bonuses, to sit on their ass at home and this is what happens.

Mission Accomplished! No one wants to go to work anymore. Help wanted signs everywhere. Hiring bonuses everywhere. They don;t want to wear masks. They don't want to get jabbed with the killer vax. They have COVID-1984 PTSD. They are fed up with life in the Democrat shithole and the demented Joe Biden leading the pervert parade.

Medford keeps voting blue. No one is going to work when then are being told they must wear a mask daily and take experimental vaccines just to make a burger.

I will take them seriously about worker storage when they start hiring 65 and above

It's going to take years to recover fr this and that's if all that tax payer funded dosh dried up today. Why would leeches work when they don't have to?

Stop trying to force me to wear a face diaper and get experimental shots I don't need for a virus I already recovered from and then we'll talk.

hiring new rape victims for all the local pedos

Just replace the kitchen staff with robots and conveyors. Why do we still have a full staff in fast food restaurants?

I never worked at a fucking MacDonalds, so I can't say why no one who was working there in the Before Time is clawing at the screen door to get back there after the Coof Coof Time.

Except that the Coof Coof Time NEVER FUCKING ENDED. Most people HERE take that shit with a grain of salt.

But your average default democrat between the ages of 16 and 30 finds CNN, and the CDC, and Fauci and Biden, and every institution in the country telling them they are going to die... somewhat compelling.

They may be lazy. But they are also AFRAID.

Democratic-communist Party "government" ruins ever place it touches, whether Chicago, Baltimore, D.C., Los Angeles, Portland, or Medford.

Dissenter
connecting...