Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel said hospitals should deny treatment for people who are not vaccinated against COVID-19.
50 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/jimmy-kimmel-says-hospitals-turn-away-unvaccinated-tell-rest-peace/

Looks like we're back to healthcare as a service and not a human right. Interesting.

Shit show host jimmy kimmel said hospitals should deny treatment for colored people against china virus.

Cut your cable or satellite today.

Jimminy, you BITCH . . . . . recovery rate is 99.6%. You freakin' domestic terrorist!

Its funny how the people that want unvaxxed to die also are the same people that say "healthcare is a right".

Edit History

2021-44-We 09:44:52 pm

Its funny how the same people that want unvaxxed to die also are the same people that say "healthcare is a right".

i put this moron, and i know this is an insult to morons everywhere, in the same category as that other failed bartender cortez. this talentless, ugly creep is a perfect example of the hollywood swamp. his past drug history is probably responsible for the extreme health problems of his child. i'd be angry too if i was a no talent, never funny washed up "comic" in la la land. maybe next time he needs to take his kid to the hospital, his trash talking words will come back to bite him.

Psychopaths.

Isn’t he a comedian? #notfunnyasshole

Edit History

2021-54-We 10:54:25 pm

It’s he a comedian? #notfunnyasshole

He does realize that 99% of us will survive and have better future immunity right?

Farmers should tell him they simply cannot feed him anymore.

Followed by, "Go Starve Now"

Fucking mush head.

Dissenter
connecting...