(KING5) – A Tacoma man's property has been taken over by a group of homeless individuals that refuse to leave. John, an 85-year-old military veteran, has owned his property in Tacoma for decades. He did not want to share his last name, but he did share a story that started three to four years ago.…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/homeless-individuals-refuse-leave-taking-mans-property/

So.he could end up homeless the squatters not so much

He should talk to to nearby Motorcycle Club members, and arrange for a run to that area of his property with free beer and entertainment. They could then consult with squatters about finding another place to set up camp. Adios squatters.

You can keep homeless out of your back yard, by hanging one in the front yard. Works for joggers also.

This sort of thing (home invasion) is WHY we have the Second Amendment in the first place.

Last I heard, Washington was still technically an open carry state. It's highly discouraged and you'll get the police called on you in most places if you do it, but it isn't technically illegal.

I keep saying these scabs with their signs saying "Anything helps" and I've started asking myself (I never give them money), helps you with what? Helps you stay on the street? Helps you buy drugs and alcohol? Helps you be a panhandler living in a nice house without having to work a real job? Helps you survive one more day without having to earn your keep? HELPS HOW??? It is not help, it is enablement of people that choose to live as they do.

Washington and Oregon have gone full blown commie

Fence it in and start keeping a Longhorn bull in the space...

Problem Solved.

Gas.
And a match.
Blame the victims..

JUST SHOOT THEM YOU STUPID OLD COOT

Poop water sprayer.

Dissenter
connecting...