Joseph Farah explains effects of discounting the Law -- for unbelievers and the church
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/happens-stop-believing-god/

Nothing, actually.

I figured that out when I was about 12 years old. Everything just goes along as usual.

"'When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.' G.K Chesterton. That is why the modern world has gone berserk as a inevitable consequence of its "tolerance and diversity" mindset which by definition denies every concept of Right and wrong" and insisting that it be extended to contradictory, fraudulent and intellectually bereft ideas and lifestyles. "Do what you will and if it feels right to you, then it is right and moral, and, no individual, group, organization, not even the society you live within, can tell you otherwise".

I didn't so much stop believing in god as realize that I never believed in him at all. As a result, the world suddenly made a lot more sense.

(similar to the way the world makes more sense now that I no longer believe the MSM)

There are thousands of gods to choose from, and there's no evidence that any of them are real. Not believing in those gods does not make me a lesser person.

Its simple. If your house is divided it cannot stand. If you don't serve the King Jesus Christ, you serve the opposing house of the Devil, satan. And Satan is the snake who eats himself. You will crush your own house. America is a satanic nation. And why is the Vatican a snake when viewed upside down? The snake isntje devil and the wolf in sheep's clothing. The Bible is 100% True. And was written to angels not mortals. Angels are in danger of the eternal fire not humans mortals. They die and return to dust, angels leave the flesh they are in and returnnto the Lord. If found guilty they will be thrown into the fire. Because angels cannot be un made as they are perfect beings, they must be eternally incinerated, the next step down from full deconstruction. The worst of fates.

What happens? Men initiate the use of force against each other as opposed to Live and Let Live.

Dissenter
connecting...