(DAILY WIRE) – CNN host Don Lemon told Americans who have not yet gotten the COVID-19 vaccination that they are “selfish” and should refrain from seeking lifesaving medical treatment if they fall ill. In a fit of pique, Lemon began shouting as he discussed the issue with fellow CNN talk show host Chris Cuomo at…
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/don-lemon-screams-unvaccinated-dont-go-hospital-get-sick/

First off why would anyone that gets the Wuhan-Virus go to a hospital to get the WRONG TREATMENT and die? Nevertheless the Communist News Network doesn't hold sway on anyone but the brainwashed.

What a f***ing drama queen!

Seems to me Cuomo was spreading his germs freely when he had covid - and then infected his wife and son.

What about the Fat Black and Obese?

What about the shooters and looters?

No comment I guess from Le'mon?

So he's admitting that these covid numbers are fake and are a result of shoddy testing which could be any number of common ailments?

We can't even get in with all the vaccinated who are suffering from vaccine failures and acute clotting. We'll go do what Rogan does. We're all good. You can answer for the body count later. Fool.

I remember this knot head saying "We just need to burn it all down" - change of heart Lemon head? paid propagandist shill, same as every other face at CNN.

Don Lemon stares at his orange juice box because it says "concentrate."

Remember what he said this winter when all his vaxxed pals will be giving each other new strands of the virus.

GO LICK SOME SHIT OF THE WHITE DICK YOU SUCK ASSHOLE

Dissenter
connecting...