(INFORMATION LIBERATION) – Homeland Security head Alejandro Mayorkas together with his underling John Cohen and the propagandists at the Anti-Defamation League went to CNN on Wednesday to drop a new blood libel smearing White Americans as "domestic violent extremists" in line with the Taliban who are poised to start committing terrorist attacks at any moment.…
54 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/dhs-white-americans-support-taliban-poised-carry-terror-attacks-moment/

They must be talking about Biden and his cabal.

The only whites working with the Taliban are Biden, Milley, Harris, Blnken, the rest of the White House and State Department.

Nah.

The DHS guys just get their information from fucking 4chan (and gab... hi, feds) where a shitload of TALIBAN and assorted Muslim trash strap on swastikas and rave incoherently about GENOCIDING THA JOOZ while passing themselves off as "white americans."

Actual "white americans" are doing what they always do... going to work, drinking beer, watching the least woke TV they can find, and trying to figure out how their grandfathers kept all of this shit in order.

The Taliban are FUNNIER than they used to be, but are still fundamentally murderous 9th century ASSHOLES who are diametrically opposed to everything "white americans" care about.

Says the Biden Regime and the Democrat Party, who gave all possible aid to the Taliban to take over Afghanistan.

Have you noticed how strikingly similar the mindsets & actions are between extremists in the Middle East and the "progressive" left? Both believe in forced face coverings, genital mutilation of kids, no free speech, rigging elections, destroying monuments, history, heritage, dehumanizing opponents & confiscating weapons from the people.... So do they mean white Democrats?

False flag incoming

WTF? No, we're pissed that Democrats gave Afghanistan to the Taliban.

DHS you are the ones setting up this shit

I do not think whites support the Taliban, they are just sick of the BS in the middle east and are tired of fighting and paying for the wars of (others). Also most people are not ok with the sudden totalitarian of their on federal and local governments and they are not ok with the LGBT push. The Taliban is not locking us down, force ((vaxing)) us, or pushing perversion on our kids. So do I like the Taliban, no not at all, but they are not the ones attacking me and my family and my race and my society so I mostly don't care anymore about them

Welcome to the Muslim Brotherhood, coming to your town today!

#Awan Brothers

Dissenter
connecting...