(ZEROHEDGE) – China expanded its escalating crackdown on cryptocurrencies on Friday when its central bank declared that all activities related to digital coins are “illegal” and must be banned. In a statement the People’s Bank of China said the latest notice was to further prevent the risks surrounding crypto trading and to maintain national security…
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/china-declares-virtual-currency-transactions-illegal-sending-crypto-prices-tumbling/

Yeah...so this is them trying to keep their economy floating. Not allowing anyone to bail on their currency. Watch this space. Petro dollar is collapsing. Read about the Petro Dollar. My eyes were opened a bunch once I did. This is all related...including the coof cough.

Desperately trying to prevent the flow of money out of their economy.

#TheShipOfFoolsIsSinking

china war on crypto has begun.

now their own fake ass one they will be forced to use in ccp.

while their savings currency housing markets implode population implodes bamks imploding.

this will be interesting. may you live in interesting time winny the ping.

China has been buying gold. Lots of it. For decades. Does that look like they are moving to crypto?

That means they'll pressure all their assets in United States to hunt down crypto. Look for Biden to make it illegal or something akin to that.

I just checked on my phone here... Bitcoin is up 1.72% and Ravencoin up 12.76%... IoTeX +33.30%...

Dissenter
connecting...