(THE HILL) – The city of Chicago has taken out full-page ads in The Dallas Morning News to encourage Texans unhappy with the state’s new abortion law and other issues to leave the state. The ads tout Chicago’s tech and business sector as well as the city’s more liberal politics, pointing to voting rights, abortion…
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/09/chicago-encourages-texans-leave-state/

Dear abortionists I agree please leave Texas! Chicago is great! As long as you don't leave your house after dark, find tax loopholes to keep from going broke to pay for the police needed for the gangs who kill dozens of people literally every single day, and enjoy freezing cold winters with 30mph winds, you're golden! GET THE FUCK OUT!

🤣🤣🤣 yeah! Come to Chicago and get shot! 🤣🤣🤣

And Move To Chicago where you MAY get murdered, you WILL GET Taxed to Death, and will PAY WAY MORE for Housing, Gas and Groceries.... Chicago is BANKRUPT and they are Spending Money FOOLISHLY like this? Prediction. NOT ONE PERSON will LEAVE TEXAS For CHICAGO! You can STILL get an Abortion in TX, you just can't wait til the kid is BORN!

An open letter to all baby murderers, would be, current and past by a God fearing Texan.

You are neither wanted, nor welcome.

Take your Moloch worship elsewhere.

Right, leave a freedom loving state to move to a shit-hole communist state, ummm, I believe the term is go fuck yourself!!

Please do... They don't need your message and there anyway....

Why would any Texan be in Shitcago anyway? Shitcago is for shit eating democrats. democrats are sub-human scum.

I do hope people inclined to take the offer do take the offer. They'll be in a place more to their liking, and we'll be rid of people not to our liking. Everybody wins, everybody is happy.

Ooooh, Texas now's your chance to export all those a-holes from Mexifornia!

Who would prefer to live in a city where babies are killed up to near birth and bullets fly in the streets killing the ones who were lucky enough to be born?

Dissenter
connecting...