Dennis Prager: When it comes to bad and destructive ideas, urban areas nearly hold a monopoly
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/08/imagine-no-big-cities/

have you ever done farm work? or just gardened?? you think deep thoughts - you see the world differently ----- trust me.......

Cities are often seen as centers of everything that is bad. Maybe because people are selfish by nature, and cities are where you find more selfish people (speaking only generally).

Sounds good to me, and I say that as somebody who has tried both big city and small town life. The latter is incomparably better.

I don't have to imagine. That's how I live. All the while, the shitbags in these metro areas preach to me that I need to do things to clean up their fucking messes.

High density housing, what a sad life that is, I found my back yard and wilderness places near my town to be so therapeutic and they made my life so much better, city life is bad. I live in California, but rural California is priceless, the cities are what mostly votes liberal and are trash.

Prager who has a team of people to let him sit around and talk. Big cities are the only reason he had a job in radio and internet. Most of his speeches were at big public universities. He does not want cities and big universities to go or he'd be broke with no influence.

Cities in the US were all American centers of growth and opportunity until the Great Society Welfare State created and financed a permanent criminal underclass to protect the Democrat concessions that kick back funding of drugs and prostitution/human trafficking.

Imagine enough where they couldn’t own them all. And break up the govs of these major cities. New York should be five “united” cities.

The Great Society welfare and public housing destroyed cities - the tax base, so therefore the public schools, and remain housing for a criminal underclass documented since WEB DuBois.

Big cities don't have to be negative or bad. Just wipe out the corruption in government and reinstate free market principals.

Dissenter
connecting...