A statement by South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem telling workers who object to vaccine mandates to simply find a new job is leaving some of her conservative supporters dismayed.
54 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/08/abysmal-comment-potential-2024-gop-presidential-hopeful-disgusts-conservatives/

Women ALWAYS trend LEFT.

#repeal19

She lost me totally with the transgender sports.

She thought she was running for President in 2024?

I guess they have an opiate problem in South Dakota.

#highAF

Governor Noem intentionally misses the point. Government already interferes in private enterprise in a big way by putting enormous restraints on employers. Why would government suddenly look the other way when an employer demands to know your vaccination status and makes it a condition of employment? Hey, we can play by conservative rules or liberal rules but let's stop this crap of using whichever set is convenient at the moment.

option to find a new employer that values personal choice

Or just pass legislation to protect the unvaccinated from discrimination by their employer. Noem continues to show us what she's all about. She already showed her true colors when she vetoed the transgender bill which would have barred transgendered athletes from competing in women's sports.

Noem is not as conservative as many believe. She vetoed a transgender bill preventing males playing in female athletics.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/mar/29/south-dakota-gov-kristi-noem-effect-vetoes-ban-tra/

So she's being a jerk here but she's not wrong in a way that we must stop supporting bad companies. I quit a tech job to not work for a company supporting LGBT and feminism. We need to commit to banding together to change those companies or we need to not buy or work for them. Noem supported tranny sports so she's no hero, but she's right here, there is no one company that is a lone company in a market and we can make google not be the primary and near monolithic choice.

They need skilled workers easily as much as skilled workers need their money

If people leave the mandating employers en masse, they'll soon stop mandating, won't they. Market forces taking care of it. Have enough self respect to #WalkAway.

She's going to have to find a new job if she doesn't shut her stupid mouth.

Totally unacceptable! She is with with us or she is with the communists. I am personally prepared to walk from my job if they try to force me to take an experimental vaccine. I'll also lawyer up, make your move clowns.

Dissenter
connecting...