Olympic broadcasters are trying to stop showing sexualized images of female athletes, the Associated Press reported Monday.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/07/sports-appeal-not-sex-appeal-olympics-stop-airing-sexual-images-female-athletes/

What reason would anyone have to watch women's sports now?

Bahahah! They think they are not one in the same. Women's volleyball? Oh yeah...people watch it for the 'sport'.

Why were they in the first place? they're just virtue signaling now....what this actually means is that they are going to stop showing females that any normal person would find attractive and are instead going to show gorillas and call you one of the -isms if you don't gush over the disgusting creature.

LoL No one saw this...

Bad idea since the women are greatly inferior to the men. Female basketball stars could not make a boys HS team. Female sports need to sell sex and some of these girls are real babes.

No worries.

Watching ladies gymnastics is pretty much a game of "spot the tranny" at this juncture in history.

Couldn't pay me to watch that shit.

And yeah... women HATE it when guys are attracted to them.

Got it.

I'm writing a letter to Cosmo right now to let them know to shut the fucking industry down.

"Networks" will stop "sexualizing" female athletes? In other words, women will be allowed to wear Burka's to avoid the male gaze.

As a conservative I win.

About damn time 👍

Just tell yourself they are all Trans or Trans-supporting individuals. You will find none to be attractive at that point.

Or you’re gay..

Edit History

2021-24-Mo 07:24:32 pm

Just tell yourself they are all Trans or Trans-supporting individuals. You will find none to be attractive at that point.

Or your gay..

Dissenter
connecting...