Dennis Prager: 'Woman' flashing penis to girls in spa 'should serve as a disturbing wake-up call'
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/07/right-transgender-not-expose/

Who in the fuck does he think is going to "wake up?"

Everyone who matters ALREADY KNOWS how fucked up this shit is.

Anyone who needs some tranny's johnson swinging around in her face to figure it out, is NOT going to transfer that revelation to voting behavior, or any other useful activity. She's just going to throw a counter-fit, retreat into some BLM bullshit, and go about her communist business.

Just Say NO!

“The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.”

NO, THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS. THEY ARE AN ABOMINATION. THEY ARE PERVERTS.

Quit caving you absolute mongrels.

The inmates run the asylum. And we all suffer for it. Chicks with dicks and pregnant dudes are a massive warning sign of where your culture has been taken, by those who you should have already killed.

Transgenderedism is societal malware. The programming is broken. Time to wipe the system clean again.

Edit History

2021-28-Tu 02:28:44 pm

The inmates run the asylum. And we all suffer for it. Chicks with dicks and pregnant dudes are a massive warning sign of where you’re culture has been taken, by those who you should have already killed.

Transgenderedism is societal malware. The programming is broken. Time to wipe the system clean again.

You don't have a right to BE transgender. You have a right to call yourself that but that doesn't mean you actually ARE transgender. Otherwise I have a right to be a giraffe.

I disagree with Prager, you do NOT have a right to be transgender, where the fuck did this Jew bastard pull this from. Transgenders should be considered mentally ill and institutionalize for this delusion, as it can lead to self mutilation and suicide. There is no constitutionally protected right to be delusional and force people to believe something that is clearly a lie. Remember it is the Jewish Cabal that has been pushing the LGBT agenda and it looks like Dennis is a part of it.

You are not Transgender if you keep your original sex parts. You are just a confused Transvestite, Gay Man, or Gay Woman. I don't care about any of it as long as you do not force me to call a man a woman or a woman a man.

Prager is a schmuck

Dissenter
connecting...