(BIZPAC REVIEW) – Eddie Glaude Jr., the radical left professor of African American Studies at Princeton University, was “moved” by the “powerful testimony” laid out Tuesday by a number of hand-picked U.S. Capitol police officers at the Speaker Nancy Pelosi-controlled Jan. 6 committee. But as he explained as much during an appearance on MSNBC, he…
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/07/professor-calls-jan-6-protesters-white-mob-arguing-white-nation/

"""professor of African American Studies"""

Why do we even have such teachers at colleges.?? Another useless professor teaching a useless subject.

This black bastard needs to relocate to any one of the orc governed countries in the dark continent since he is so adverse to a white majority USA.

Another English asshole from Princeton, mind your own business fucking Limey black racist, as if he had the slightest "skin in the game" to be telling us the same suck ass Commie bull shit that fuckhead Obama spewed, constant hatred of the devil whites, Christians, so called homophobic, and Deplorables.

What's wrong with that. ?? Diversity is a terrible idea. Mixing races and languages and cultures always leads to trouble. MAWA

africa and asia exists yo.

you are free to head there.

racist shit head

That’s exactly what it was. Only the white mob is too fucking stupid and cucked to know what it was doing.

I don't think they were, but now, I'm starting to think that perhaps they should have been. Perhaps we should all be arguing for that.

Remember, for affirmative action purposes, white, Asian and middle-eastern are the same thing. Negative points.

I think the most important thing that the media should do, is not report on people who try to stir the pot by spreading their vitriol.

Uh huh and BLM is black mob fighting for black nation.

Dissenter
connecting...