Sanders said, 'make the best, most informed decision you can that helps your family, community, and our great state be its very best.'
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/07/arkansas-gov-candidate-sarah-huckabee-sanders-urges-supporters-get-trump-vaccine/

It is alarming how on board the GOP has gotten with this over the course of the last two weeks. I will never, ever put my faith in an established political party ever again. They are dead to me.

Sorry, I think I have reached my limits of blood clots, heart inflammation and neurological disorders this week so I will skip the vaccine.

She's playing with fire here involving herself in the vaccine fiasco. Trump already knew the vaccine industry is corrupt to the core. What he did was give them enough rope to hang themselves. They are so obnoxious now trying to push this horror show and its slave collar "passports" worldwide, that there will never ever be another successful vaccine launch. It's game over for the ridiculous 300yo obsolete "Inject disease to prevent disease" magical thinking paradigm.

Muh savior! Shilling the same globohomo shit. Go ahead...vote. Nothing changes except the figureheads on TV. Statues will not be replaced. Your kids will still be taught that huwhites are evil at school. Athletes will continue to insult the Union that allows their existence. BLM will not be arrested and executed. Non-Citizens will continue to be imported to replace you. Yep, go vote.

Trump is fine. I like Trump. I voted for him, and voted for him, and will vote for him again.

But I don't trust a single motherfucker who has advised him or served in his administration or on his campaigns.

However reasonable an individual may be, the INSTITUTIONS of the United States are corrupt to the fucking core.

Edit History

2021-34-Mo 06:34:03 pm

Trump is fine. I like Trump. I voted for him, and voted for him, and wil vote for him again.

But I don't trust a single motherfucker who has advised him or served in his administration or on his campaigns.

However reasonable an individual may be, the INSTITUTIONS of the United States are corrupt to the fucking core.

Well she lost my support! Are these knuckle head republicans not listening to the minority of their voters? No vaccine and no vaccine push.

The second half of the binary bio weapon is coming in the fall. Need to have the maximum amount of western countries vaxxed to get the mortality as high as possible. Best of luck.

Doctor-patient confidentiality.

The hard sell is really revealing who is now, or has recently become, part of the deep state apparatus.

I guess her campaign just died. I can only imagine the pressure being applied to Republicans behind the scenes on the vax mandate. There seems to be a lot of Republican politicians coming out pushing the jab lately.

Dissenter
connecting...