The Biden administration has insisted it won't cross the civil liberties barrier of requiring "vaccine passports," but coordination already is underway with corporate world and now Canada's health minister says America's northern neighbor "absolutely" will require them for international travel.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/05/4913106/

Any President, Vice-President, or other member of ANY administration which agrees to and encourages or mandates a vaccine passport - in direct, clear, unambiguous violation of the Constitution and thus his/her Oath of Office - should be removed from office posthaste. Then . . . prosecuted and convicted of treason.

Goodbye, Canada!

Literal fascists

There will be a national vaccine passport which you will need to do almost anything Don't let Hitler Joe lie to you.

Dems screeched that Trump was requiring illegals to show their PAPERS REEEE. They were upset that everyone was not required to produce Third Reich style documentation apparently.

Canadians, I know y'all are Subs....but you're gonna have to get off your asses soon. Being a good obedient Canadian Citizen is fine...when you don't have a tyrannical marxist government controlling you.

Ugh, that Navy patch is cringe. I wonder who approved that? I NEED not want to go to the EU this summer. I guess that's out. Time for a new job

No. It doesn't. Canada would be herded into a pen and smashed in the head with a sledgehammer if the politicians deemed it to be. We have already started state by state bans of vaccine passports--only the shittiest of states will have them. Stop trying to influence dumb asses with your broken propaganda machine.

Dissenter
connecting...