A study being released shortly after Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., has confirmed Democrats will lead an effort to legalize marijuana nationwide has revealed that states where the drug already is allowed under state laws have seen "an increase in deadly car crashes."
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/04/study-shows-deadly-car-crashes-rise-legalization-marijuana/

I don't buy that data for second. Whether it's legal or not, people have been and will continue to use it. The same logic holds true for another subject that we all rightfully beat our chests over. Let's stay consistent with ideology

NO FUCKING SHIT.

Half the fucking country has permanent brain damage from that shit.

How in the fuck can you have a Great Reset afterall, if there's a majority population with an average IQ over 95.

Doesn't take much study to see Chuck the smuck and his band of Communist DEMOCRAT RACE BAITING CROOKS want power and your guns and money and homeless tents you must allow your lawn!

Shouldn't take much of a 'study' to figure that out.

I can't see how, they'd all be driving at 5 mph.

Nope, ain't buying it!

More mind altering substances leading to more deadly car crashes, that is not rocket science.

Edit History

2021-23-Sa 06:23:42 am

More mind altering substances leading to more car crashes, that is not rocket science.

35 years of operating a vehicle doing onsite repair services, stoned to the balls every minute of every day of it... Zero tickets, zero accidents. My Geico full coverage on a 2500HD duramax is 68$ a month.... This study can blow me. Everyone I know who smokes is also a careful/courteous driver.

Just because the media portrays potheads as all dip shit losers, doesn't make it true.

I've had a successful career in IT/Engineering for over 30 years.

Some people just don't like drinking.... ffs.

The car industry is funding this legal pot movement. The war on DUI has cost them a fortune. They love car crashes. Car crashes mean car sales.

smoking marijuana is not good for your lung, just like tobaccoo.

Dissenter
connecting...