A college English instructor was featured on a Canadian radio show earlier Monday in which he discussed blowing up and gassing white people in an imagined race war.
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/04/college-instructor-discusses-blowing-gassing-whites-coming-race-war/

Where is he planning to get the explosives and gas?

I'm pretty sure the fedposters in here ought to look into that shit.

In every White country the powers that be keep bringing in non-Whites by the millions and then use the media and academia to teach them to hate us. THEY WANT WHITE GENOCIDE

If Blacks killed every single white person they could, their race would still suck, & THEY would still know that!!!!

How nice for Barnard.... Blacks wallow in violence.

Imagine the outrage if the races were reversed. Wake up sucker.

You know what pisses me off? The fact that white people are not allowed to have any racial based advocacy groups without being labeled "racist and white supremacist." The Jews have ADL; is ADL a Jewish supremacist organization? The blacks have the NAACP and BLM; are they black supremacist organizations (BLM is) The latinos have La Raza; is La Raza a latino supremacist organization ( given it translates to 'the race' it prolly is). My point though is that if someone talked about blowing up and gassing jews, or blacks or latinos in a race war then these organizations would make a big stink and the media would have all these stories about the person who said it was an evil white supremacist racist. Meanwhile this black shitbird can openly plot for the death of all those stupid baizuo out there and silence. The reason why I say he's plotting baizuo deaths is if we are in an actual race war then what self respecting white would trust this guy? The stupid baizuo that cuck to the antiwhite narratives now. They say around blacks never relax for a reason. How many other blacks are like this guy, they just don't say the quiet part out loud?

So, the dip shit is talking about being in the same room with the white people he wants to mass murder, with blinking detonators, locked exits, and noxious gas billowing from the vents. Just another nut job that will act out his mass murder fantasy, one day, or, if we are lucky, he'll just do the suicide part.

The Lefty fags and the Negros they love don't have to kill anyone, the whites are dying out from their own stupid ideologies and self imposed sterility. In a 100 years the so called West will have the same demographics as South Africa, why bother staying alive in a hell like that?

Wasn't this like an episode of... uh... that HBO show I never bothered to watch... where the one lady like poisons an entire gathering of people... uh... the one that George wrote, with the dragons in it.

And then what? Back to the stone age.? Most blacks can't read or count or even tell time. Darkies are extremely inferior mentally and everybody knows it.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

Dissenter
connecting...