(NATIONAL PULSE) – Over one third of Americans say they are less likely to drink Coca-Cola following the company’s interference in the debate surrounding voter integrity laws passed in the state of Georgia. Rasmussen conducted the poll between April 15 and 18, 2021. Respondents were asked several questions, including, “Is it a good idea or…
29 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/04/1-3-americans-rejecting-coca-cola-georgia-voter-integrity-interference/

REMINDER it's not just "Coke & Diet Coke" they have other products including juices & "power drinks" ... don't buy ANY of them 🚫

I stopped using coke a few months ago, when I heard they said stop being so white.

Welcome to politics, Coke. Should have stuck to making diabeetus water.

Unhealthy sugary product is what Coke is, let the company "woke" CEO's choke on it

NO WOKE COKE, NO JOKE!

We used 1+ case of coke a month and we chose delis/restaurants depending on whether they served coke ... No more. Not a drop has passed my lips since CC decided to call me and mine racists. (BTW, CC might be better served by an AMERICAN CEO rather than a Brit.)

Coke is for the fats.

Bought myself a soda machine. In the long run it should save me a ton of money. Also it appears to be much healthier since all the alternatives have a fraction of the sugar. Additionally I can use it to make flavored sparkling water any time.

Is that all?

Fuck coke. Fuck Pepsi. It's sugar water. Nobody fucking needs it anyway.

If you WANT it... RC ain't that bad. Traces back to some German multinational, but you can hardly avoid the multinationals at this point. They own fucking EVERYTHING.

Don't worry Coke that fat black cunt Stacy Abams will more than make up the deficit

Dissenter
connecting...