(THE COLLEGE FIX) -- The U.S. government should spend a minimum of $10 to $12 trillion on reparations to the descendants of slaves, according to two scholars recently hosted by the McCoy Family Center for Ethics in Society at Stanford University. William “Sandy” Darity Jr., the Samuel DuBois Cook distinguished professor of public policy at…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/03/stanford-panel-puts-price-tag-slavery-reparations-10-12-trillion/

The career politicians should be making reparations to the American People by paying back every red cent they've stolen during their tenures. I won't be holding my breath.

They were already given reparations... their freedom.

Unlike the blacks in OTHER parts of the world, namely Africa.

In fact, in Africa... slavery is STILL rampant.

If they hadn't been sold to US citizens... they never would have had freedom.

This country, OUR country, the United States of America... yeah we FREED the slaves... that literally was the "reparations".

That racist number is an insult and a small sliver of what it must be to make America truly pay reparations I am disgusted by this racism and I cannot wait for the black community to tear the cities down when this paltry insult is laid on the table

Edit History

2021-12-We 06:12:44 pm

That racist number is an insult and a small sliver of what it must be to make America truly pay reparations I am disgusted by this racism and I cannot wait for the black community to tear the cities down when this poultry insult is laid on the table

Fine, we can bill the African Nations who sold their people as Slaves.

Whites are due reparations for just one week's worth of black-on-white violence. One year's worth of black-on-white violence more than cancels anything Whites "owed" blacks. In any case, Jews ran slavery. Not "Whites."

40 acres and a mule. History is not taught anymore.

If they do go through with this then I say $1billion to all the descendants of each soldier that fought to free the slaves.

Get fucked you vile swine

What about all the money that has been thrown away in the name of Civil Rights?/ All of the preferences awarded? All of the money from the "Great Society" that was wasted? Let's subtract that first. Probably will get a $12 Trillion price tag, with a minus sign in front.

I don't see how you decide who pays and who gets paid. It really makes no damn sense.

I'm fine with reparations...so long as those who owned, sold and transported the slaves are the ones who pay. We should really look into that and find out who was bringing them all here. I bet it was just a small group that owned most of the slaves.

Dissenter
connecting...