White House press secretary Jen Psaki would not say would not say whether President Biden would force doctors to perform abortions and "sex-reassignment" surgeries against their religious beliefs
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/03/4897118/

Biden can't force Christian doctors to do anything. Anyone who thinks otherwise (including the doctors) is delusional.

How is the Biden creature going to force Christians to perform acts against their conscience? Is he going to grab their hands and move them about with a scalpel in them?

No - if a Christian performs these despicable acts it will be because they allow fear and a love for their career to overcome their obedience to God.

You can't force a doctor to operate.

He has NO authority to force such things!! Doctors or not, they still have individual rights as Citizens!!!!

Considering the left wanted to force Christian bakers to bake gay wedding cakes I think they probably will try to force Christian doctors to perform abortions

liberals in 2010: my body my choice liberals now: you will kill my unborn kid or be sued biggot

Who is John Galt?

Seriously...what are they going to do when people who produce just walk the fuck away? Will they go the way of the USSR and 'compel' them to work?

Dissenter
connecting...