Will police ever show up at your door for what you post on social media? The answer is yes, as a South Florida woman has posted video of a late-night visit to her home Friday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, warning her about a Facebook comment she made concerning masks.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/02/watch-police-send-late-night-gestapo-intimidate-mom-facebook-remark/

Come back when you have a warrant.

Talking about possible future actions is not actionable.

Since when would a police officer answer you in such a manner. When she asked for ID. He said, what do you want a badge (which you can buy in a novelty store, a gun, or handcuffs?) Is it just me or...Do you believe this is a real policeman? hmmm I think not, Very suspicious. I think your policeman's Identification will do just fine.

"Do I need to call the cops on the cops?" Still think Gov. DeSantis has your back, peons? WATCH: Florida Police send late-night 'Gestapo to intimidate' mom for Facebook remark - This video is one of the most infuriating things you will ever see in connection with the government trying to intimidate its own citizens. Prepare yourself. You could be next.

REAL simple...I don't even answer the door for cops :).

If you ever needed a reason to leave FaceBook and Twitter.

Uh... are they aware of the fact that the Supreme Court actually made it ILLEGAL for law enforcement to monitor your online activity without a warrant.

Well if that wasn't the most terrifying thing Ive seen all day

Sheriffs are useless career politicians.

Don't answer the door!!! It works for the ILLEGALS!!!! Don't answer the door, & instead sit there laughing at them while their knuckles get tired & bruised from knocking!!!

Dissenter
connecting...