(THE COLLEGE FIX) -- The College Fix recently reported on the Oregon Department of Education’s effort to promote “math equity.” The effort is outlined in an 82-page training manual distributed to educators and titled “A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction: Dismantling Racism in Mathematics Instruction.” One section argues that “white supremacy culture shows up in…
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/02/show-work-white-supremacy-math-teachers-urged-accept-videos/

Oddly Asians and East Indians seem to have no problem, so again explain why this is a white thing?

Grifting continues unabated

White supremacy?? Whites care about BEHAVIOR, not "inferiority".

stupidity isn't a race.

i told my boss i shouldn't have to show my work either and get paid.. he didn't agree the racist LOL

Asians are also no longer considered minorities in some liberal screw hole districts...

Just seems to me that the stereotype that Non-Asian Minorities not wanting to work....

HAS JUST BEEN PROVEN TRUE BY OH SO PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS!

WE'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE BULLSHIT RACISM AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE, NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE TRUTH:

WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T BE RACIST:

HERE'S A LIST OF "WHITE SLAVE TRADES": 1. BARBARY SLAVE TRADE 2. ARAB SLAVE TRADE 3. IRISH SLAVE TRADE 4. CRIMEAN SLAVE TRADE 5. ROMAN SLAVE TRADE 6. GREEK SLAVE TRADE 7. GERMAN SLAVE TRADE 8. SLAVIC SLAVE TRADE, 100'S OF MILLIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE WERE ENSLAVED OVER THE LAST 3,000 YEARS, HALF WERE WHITE WOMEN!

Whites, and all other races, are superior to blacks.

It's evident in any math class, and has nothing to do with raycizzums.

I suspect they need to cheat and are resorting to the default argument to do so.

Blacks are mentally inferior and everybody knows it

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

They should just called it NON-Ghetto American Supremacy since Black Nigerian, Indian, Black South African, even Ethiopian do better in Math than Average White American. Only American living in Democrats controlled Ghetto do badly in schools. I wonder why? Maybe improve the Democrats concentration camp aka the Ghetto and stop all these useless virtual signaling.

Dissenter
connecting...