(FORBES) -- “Dad, is everyone who goes to church a Democrat?” I don’t remember exactly how old I was when I posed that question to my father—probably 7 or 8. It was the early 1980s, at the dawn of the Reagan revolution, and my suburban Minnesotan family was decidedly out of step with the dominant…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/02/analysis-can-biden-rally-christians-around-progressive-agenda/

Absolutely NOT. "Progressive" means murderering for whatever arrogant agenda of the day. Christians don't play that.

I doubt Christians are going to rally around a demented pedophile. muslims maybe but not Christians.

NO

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. You will know them by their fruits and they are fruitless demons. Just the photo of 2 useless individuals that are around each other all day long with masks on in a car should make you question them and the brainwashing.

Seriously? Biden couldn't rally a turd down a toilet bowl...

If you suport creepy Joe you are not a christian period.

Can he rally anyone around anything? He was installed not elected and needs a military occupation in DC to protect him from the people despite being "The Most Popularly Elected President Eva" #honk #honk

Quite honestly, f.u. for even asking this.

FUCK JOE BIDEN, HIS SKANKY WIFE, & FUCKED UP FAMILY!!!!! Hope this answers you question?

Which one - Sleepy Joe, Skanky Jill, or Crackhead Hunter? And where is Hunter anyway?

Dissenter
connecting...