(THE COLLEGE FIX) – A women's and gender studies professor from Massachusetts' Smith College believes the term "Nazi" is not strong enough a word to describe those "who brazenly claim they are simply patriots with different opinions." Now that Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president, Loretta Ross notes in CounterPunch that…
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/01/professor-says-nazis-not-strong-enough-describe-trump-supporters/

"A women's and gender studies professor..."

Read no further.

Communist isn't a strong enough word either, so let's call this pos a chinese bitch

Use of a vibrator, face mask and COVID vaccine are mandatory for some faculties to combat hysteria.

Stopped reading at “women and gender studies”

another professor who has no idea of the history behind the word nazi...she or he should fuk off and bother somebody else..like our idiot president

I believe that "stark raving mad totalitarian" is not strong enough a phrase to describe those on the Left who think this way. Can you feel the unity?

Inb4 they start calling us Jews.

Sticks and stones huh? Let me tell you who the Nazis are. They are the folks who will call the authorities whenever someone does not share their opinions. I am a fourth generation American and won’t bow down to your narrow vision of what I am supposed to think, do, or live. Live and let live. My goodness. Get off my ass.

She is a worthless sponge with a big paying, taxpayer subsidized, bullshit job.

I continually find it surprising that the far left keep saying that the Nazis were not so bad. When I was growing up, all of America considered the Nazis the bad guys. Now, we get Massachusetts' Smith College declaring that they Nazis were against starting wars, supporters of a strong Jewish state with Jerusalem officially acknowledged as the capital of Israel, enacted legislation to free minorities from prison, and ushered in peace treaties in the Middle East. I have a hard time believing that these are accomplishments of the Nazi Party, but Massachusetts' Smith College apparently does.

Dissenter
connecting...