(BREITBART) – The year of the coronavirus was a major disaster for professional sports as every league suffered ratings declines, and lost billions in revenue in 2020. TV viewership was not off by just a little, either. It was off an average of 50 percent over last year's numbers. Even though many Americans were stuck…
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/01/pro-sports-suffer-ratings-disasters-lose-billions-revenue-2020/

Good news to start the year. I like to think of this as Colin Kaepernick's contribution to the economy.

The MSM says ratings are down 6%, which is absolute horseshit. Their numbers are like a Fox News poll. Lifelong fans like myself haven't watched a minute of the NFL, and I'm walking away from my season tickets, after spending $40K on "PSLs". What does that tell you ?

They chose oppression over profit. Enjoy

Traitor Joe and Cackling Commie will bail them out given the chance.

Edit History

2021-56-Su 01:56:18 am

Traitor Joe and Cacking Commie will bail them out given the chance.

I'm guessing they will start asking the Democrats for a subsidy to top off their coffers, because government needs to support "American Culture".

Yeah... another "covid death."

Nothing to see here.

#getwoke

Empty Stadium plandemic hysteria bullshit + unpopular woke virtue signaling = huge financial lose

Who knew?

Edit History

2021-36-Su 02:36:59 pm

Empty Stadium plandemic hysteria + unpopular woke virtue signaling = huge financial lose

Who knew?

Dissenter
connecting...