(THE COLLEGE FIX) -- A Georgia state lawmaker has sent an inquiry to state colleges and universities asking if professors are teaching that white people are “privileged and oppressive.” According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, GOP State Representative Emory Dunahoo’s questions “outraged” some faculty, but were supported by students who allege some faculty use materials which…
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/01/lawmaker-wants-know-colleges-maligning-white-people-courses/

Racial hatred is wrong no matter the race of the hater or the race of the hated. Democrats will have you believe it's ok for any non white to hate whiles, but whites aren't allowed to hate anyone. If a society is going to allow one side to hate the other, it will only make hatred more intense and increase violence. The only way to end racial hatred is to not allow anyone to discriminate against anyone based on either's race.

White privilege. ????!!!! Affirmative action is everywhere. Blacks get special treatment at every college. And still they fail. What does that tell you?

You know what really bugs me?????????Someone telling me I CAN'T HATE SOMEONE/ That really gets to me. I mean, I don't tell someone who they can or cannot love, I should be able to HATE , who ever I want, nobody's business . People telling me what the fuck is important. I don't need any BOZO to tell me WHAT IS IMPORTANT, Reminds me of organized religion, always telling you WHAT the question is, and posing one rhetorical question after the next. Really, who the fuck is anyone to tell me who I can hate?????????gonna tell me who to love next

Damn right they are. With all the anti-White nonsense being taught and openly displayed? Where does all that come from? Starts with the indoctrination in the schools

Dissenter
connecting...