Fox News commentator Juan Williams cried live on air while speaking about what Vice President Kamala Harris being sworn in meant to him.
67 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2021/01/juan-williams-bursts-tears-live-air-biden-inaugurated/

Yes. I cried too but for America.

Juan Williams and Chris Wallace need to be sent to MSNBC or PBS. They represent one of the reason ratings are cratering at Fox. I prefer to change to channel if I want a different viewpoint. People are going to Newmax in droves right now.

Juan Williams of course you cried and you will cry again in just a couple months when Biden is in Jail and Trump is our 46th President!! Yup you and all your liberal leaning leftist Democrats will be screaming and whaling like babies.

A pussy cries. So?

I have erased Fux from every device I own. I once had the channel on as background noise all day. NEVER AGAIN will I listen/read/watch anything Fux.

Juan Williams is gonna suck Biden's dick. What a pussy.

I stopped watching "The 5" because Juan would never shut up. Getting another viewpoint is good for healthy debate, but this guy was just so over the top that it got annoying.

NO Bigly surprise here, seeing Juan is Jamaican and you won't find any blacks more racist than those Jamaicans like Juan Williams!!!

OMG first van jones, then biden yesterday, then this idiot.....what is it with men crying??? Is this the new normal....yuck. Four more years of men crying. As a woman I find this UNNERVING to say the least!!!!

Juan Williams IS a Pussy-man. No balls all mouth.

Dissenter
connecting...